InSport Course: Multi-sectoral Partnerships
Welcome to the online course “InSport: Multisectoral Partnerships”.
InSport is a collaborative project funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission with the vision to develop a European model for inclusion of persons with disabilities in and through sport.
In order to achieve this ambitious goal, we have developed tools and guidebooks to implement our vision of inclusion across different levels and sectors, mainly the health sector, the education sector, sport clubs and municipalities. This online course is targeted at professionals of these sectors, as well as volunteers, coaches and anyone with an interest to develop more inclusive practices in and through sport.
What we offer
In this module, we will explore how multi-sectoral partnerships can increase the number and quality of opportunities for people with disabilities in physical education, physical activity and sport. You will learn from good practice examples from across Europe.
What’s holding you back?
Get started now! You don’t need to complete the course in one-go, you can save the progress and come back when you want.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the need to cooperate with allied sectors and professionals
- Use disability sport as a community-based intervention.
- Apply capacity building resources to increase your self-efficacy.
- Review and, if necessary, adapt practices to inclusivize sport.
- Share knowledge and resources with colleagues and allied professionals.